Just a side question regarding vmware tools. I've downloaded vmware
fusion from the internet. Are the mvware tools a part of this
downlload by default, and consequently vmware will install them as
needed during the Windows installation? Or do I need to get vmware
tools as a separate download or disc? I am currently running Windows
on a separate partition under bootcamp but I am planning on importing
this partition into vmware and getting rid of the partition by running
Windows virtually. If anybody can think of any dangers of doing such
an import, do let me know please.

With best wishes, Simon