I was trying to access my gmail account via the web at http://www.gmail.com
. Although my password seems to work fine for sending e-mail from
Apple Mail, it doesn't seem to allow incoming mail. So, my plan was to
access the website and see if Mail was actually appearing on the site,
but it won't let me login with the password I have been using for a
while. Of course the other problem is I had to get help with the
damned visual verification since the spoken bit didn't work as
expected. So, is there another way to reset a password without needing
the visual verification crap? I did get to a reset page and oddly
enough after my wife typed in the letters required, it was to send me
an e-mail on how to reset the password, but incredibly, it never
showed up. My entire goal was to setup imap instead of pop and maybe I
should have just left well enough alone. :)
Any thoughts?

tnx,