Hello,

To set your account so that you can log in without being prompted for
a password, you need to make changes in the Accounts menu under System
Preferences.

1. VO-M to the menu bar, arrow down in the Apple menu and press "s y"
to go to "System Preferences"
2. In the Systems Preferences window, navigate to the "Accounts" menu
button (using tab, VO-Right arrow or item chooser menu) and press the
button (VO-Space)
3. In the Accounts window, interact and VO-Right arrow to the
"Accounts and Login Options" list.
4. Interact with the "Accounts and Login Options" list and navigate to
"Login Options".
5. Stop interacting and VO-Down arrow to where you hear "Click the
lock to make changes".  You will need to unlock the screen using your
Administrator password.
6. Press (VO-Space) on the lock, then type in your password in the
dialog window that appears.
7. VO-Right arrow past "Automatic login:" and press (VO-Space) the pop
up button to select the account you wish to enable.
8. A dialog window will appear prompting you fort the password to this
account.  Type in the password and press enter.
9. At this point you could use item chooser menu to navigate to the
lock, and press it (VO-Space) to prevent further changes.  However,
you might first want to create another account to use for test
purposes, or to log into if you somehow manage to disable the other
account.  If so, navigate to the "Add User" button and press (VO-
Space), then fill in the user name and password information and create
the account, before locking the settings (VO-Space on the lock button).
10. Command-Q to quite the Accounts menu.

HTH.  By the way, are you a French speaker? (I don't usually hear the
phrase: "everything works cent pour cent"; in English, this would be
"everything works 100 per cent").

Cheers,

Esther