Hi,

Infovox iVox 1.3 will not work on Snow Leopard. Infovox  iVox 2.0 will
be required. This will be a free update. As iVox 2.0 required a major
rewrite for compatibility with Snow Leopard and Apple has released
Snow Leopard earlier than they had said previously we do not have a
final release for iVox 2.0 ready yet. Instead, if our current tests
are positive we will make iVox 2.0 available as a public beta by
Friday, 28 August. If you rely on Infovox iVox do not upgrade to Snow
Leopard until you have upgraded to iVox 2.0.

Note that if you rely on the older HD voices (which do not sound as
good as the more recent HQ voices) you should not upgrade to Snow
Leopard as the change to support 64 bit technology made it impossible
to retain the HD voices in Infovox iVox 2.0. For most languages HQ
voices are available (several new ones are included in Infovox iVox
2.0). Only Icelandic had to be completely dropped in Infovox iVox 2.0
because there are no HQ voices for that language.

With best wishes,

david.