can you download eyetv lite?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Søren Jensen" <s...@coolfortheblind.dk>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: watching (analog) tv on the mac?

I don't use a sattle lite box. I only have a usb tv-tuner which I just
plug in to my mac, and then connect a small antenna in the other end
of the tuner. The following things came with the product: A small USB
tv-tuner, a small antenna, a small remote control which works with the
tv-tuner and which controls the eyeTv software through the tuner and
of course EyeTv on a cd.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: