Hi,

I spoke with an Apple rep this evening.  Regarding Snow Leopard, for those
of us who are purchasing Macs, Snow Leopard will be shipped on a DVD and
will need to be installed over Leopard.  It is not clear as to when Macs
will ship with Snow Leopard pre-installed.  The rep's supervisor  indicated
it could be late September or early October before machines ship with Snow
Leopard installed.  Someone on this list indicated that Apple planned to
reduce the prices on machines later this year?  The last price drop occurred
on June 8, so I'm wondering if further reductions would happen that quickly?
What has Apple's history been related to price reductions?  Thanks.

Les

database 4364 (20090824) __________

http://www.eset.com