Fonzie et al,

Are you certain it will be a full copy that ships?  I mean, if the
user were to choose erase and install, would it not require an actual
Leopard DVD anywhere in the instalation process?

I ask because a friend of mine is still running Tiger, but has
recently had to rely on VO way more than before, so she's keen to
upgrade to take advantage of the new web browsing features among other
things.  To be blunt, I'm wondering, what's to stop her from strolling
into the Apple store of her choice, purchasing for the upgrade price,
and going straight from Tiger to Leopard.

Cheers for any advice
Scott