The biggest challenge I've come up against with Pages thus far is the
Auto correct which announces - or is supposed to announce with
Voiceover - miss-spelt words as you type, that doesn't work but again,
I believe this is fixed under Snow Leopard.  I've used Footnotes and
endnotes but have not needed to use tables.  I've used different
fonts, different allignments and so on but haven't got the hang of how
you're supposed to do bullets and numbering yet but I'll get there
<smile>, still a bargain though.