Another thing that VLC has going for it is its audio and video decoder
set, blasts Itunes out of the water completely and by the way, for
those who thought this topic was addressed last week? Wrong! we were
talking of audio encoders - those things which encode audio from one
format to another - and not decoders - them things that decode the
audio so you can hear it <smile>.