I got it a few years ago so I don't recall off the top of my head. It
was just whatever BestBuy had for a reasonable price at the time.
Previously I had another router and while I was away on vacation a nest
of ants decided to make their home in it, eggs and all. I just put the
whole thing in the trash and bought the Linksys.

CB