Hi Vic. you have to use the top of your finger pads like a pianist.
Bunch your index, middle and ring fingers on the right hand together
and swipe at a medium speed, exerting fairly little pressure (just
enough to depress strings on a guitar when placing them on the frets).
Swipe to the right to go down to page 1. It's not always instantly
responsive, so you might have to give it a few tries?

Cheers

Thuy