Hey there

How do you make google show more than 10 results?

I have actually found the opposite to be true.  VO was really really
bad at the comcast homepage in Leopard, now its just bad, but at least
workable.  everywhere else on the internet is much more responsive.
That is actually one of the positive things I have found to say about
Snow Leopard.  I tried a bit with groups mode and found the same to be
true.  I'll look more into it.  Could you give us a webpage?  It
seriously could be an issue with groups mode, I know that support for
groups mode has been not quite as great since the beginning of vo.

Regards
Justin Harford