Hello!

Here is how I solved this problem:

1. Create a Smart Playlist (with Live Updating turned on) called
"Reading" with 2 rules:
- Album is book title
- Play count is 0.

2. Create a Smart Playlist (with Live Updating turned on) called "Done
Reading" with 2 rules:
- Album is book title
- Play count is not 0.

Now, go to the first item in the "Reading" play list and listen to it.
When it is finished, the item will be removed from the top of the
"Reading" play list and automatically be placed at the end of the
"Done Reading" play list. But, best of all, the top item in the
"Reading" play list will begin playing without even skipping a beat.

If I remember correctly, all items must be "checked" in order for the
next item to begin playing automatically.

Hope this helps.

Lou.