Hi,

I upgraded to Snow Leopard this afternoon. The transition is going
reasonably well, but I have a question. I have been reading e-mail by
pressing VO-J from the messages list to jump to the message. In
Leopard, the message was always read automatically when I did this,
which was very convenient. Now the message is occasionally read, but
most of the time I have to press VO-A to get it to read. Has anyone
else experienced this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Anna