Hi folks,

As I think I mentioned before on here, I always use a limited account for my
daily use on all my computers - wether it's Windows, Linux or Mac. So I was
wondering. If I use the Admin account to run Software Update, will the updates
be applied to the entire OS or only for that account?

Also, I have notieced that if I enter my Admin password whilse in my limited
account, I can bypass it and do what I want. Is there a way to tell Mac OS X
not to offer me this choice as in Linux please?

Thank you

Take care

James