Hi Tony,

To avoid getting stuck in menus etc., go to VO Utilities, enter the
navigation category and set the mouse cursor to ignore the VO cursor.
This will make navigation in menus etc. work just fine. For now, you
must use the "move mouse cursor to VO cursor" shortcut to have them at
the same location. I suppose this issue will be fixed in the near
future.

Thanks,
John André