Hello All,

Is there a command or technique that will allow me to read the extended
information for my list of current online Contacts such as their local time,
assuming of course that they choose to display such details?  I know that in
the Windows version of Skype, such info is easily accessible using Doug
Lee's Jaws scripts.

While I can navigate the Contacts List via VO, I do not know how to move the
focus to either the left or right of the one column to have this visible
information read aloud.

Thank you,

Mark