Last time I tried them, Footnotes and Endnotes were perfectly
accessible in Nisus Writer Pro, been so long since I played with it of
course and I've forgotten a lot of what I did to get things working,
oh well, come share the road I've already travelled with me <smile>
and yep, I look forward to using Nisus with Snow Leopard too!