Hi guys,

I've made my first applescript which has taken me a while to do for
the simple fact that there is a structure to be obeyed down to the new
line command, but i think i got the gist :)

Now i want to delve into the automatic language switcher. But i looked
into the script dictionary, and though it is fairly straight forward,
i'd like it if it were a bit more streamlined. I know it's probably
way easier for the sighted as there's only clicking to do, but does
anyone know of a good method of extracting commands, lookup their
paremeters at a glance, so to speak?

ANyhow, i found a very good start for my endeavor to make my mac
experience that much better for my productivity and creativity :)

Love this stuph

best

Yuma