Hi,

I miss the menu button.  However, if you select the text with the name/
e-mail address in the from area then you can use vo plus shift plus
m.  At least that worked for me.  I do not know of an easier way to
select the text other than to use vo plus enter to start highlighting/
selecting the text then using vo plus enter to end selecting the
text.  Then you can use vo plus shift plus m.

I hope that helps.

Christina