Hi Esther,

The bit rate is the same as your sample, 256 KBPS, and the length of the
ringtone is 32 seconds.  I tried to copy all the info, but didn't have
options to select and copy in the info table.

When I press space, it says it's playing, but there's no sound.  Also, I can
play the file with no problem if I play the copy that's on my desktop.
Thanks for all this help,
Donna