Hi:
I'm hoping I am just missing something here.
I am trying to creat shortcut keys in some programs like adium. I have
one working that jumps right to set facebook status, but only because
a friend told me how the menu item was written exactly.
I am unable to read letter by letter in a menu so I can set these.
Setting up things like this will make things quicker, example, answer
a call in skype, or anything that requires you to go through a menu
that doesn't have a hotkey allready.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chris