From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Justin Kauflin
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:26 PM
To: MacVisionaries
Subject: Re: iTunes playlist browser and keyboard shortcuts

Just to update, it seems that the playlist broser bug with VO has not
been resolved with iTunes 9.  What a bummer.  I will definitely be
writing to Apple about this.  It is extremely annoying not to be able
to do this...  I have found that you can't tab into the playlist
browser like you used to either...  I'd really like to get this back.