Hello

One thing I can say is that the tab key sort of works under the mac.
The thing about it is that it is not disabled, but that it is just not
working with vo.  This goes back to the issue of the broken cursor
tracking in iTunes.  The keyboard cursor is moving through the lists,
its just that vo is not reading what is under it.

Justin