Hello James,

This blog entry is not saying that the current version of VLC does not
work with Snow Leopard, but that the developer's 64-bit version does
not yet work with Snow Leopard and cannot therefore be released yet.
VLC 1.0.1 works fine with Snow Leopard.

Please don't post worrying messages like this when you're unable to
test their validity yourself. People have a tendency to overreact.

Cheers,

Anne