i haven't upgraded to sl quite yet. i wanted to record some audio from
my tv, but when i highjacked it, no sound came out of my internal
speakers on my imac. no settings have changed and my cable and input
jack do work. i tested this with their free program called linein. i
can get sound from that, but not in highjack. i didn't keep that
particular dmg of the previous version so i can't downgrade it. can
anyone help? if not, does anyone have the version of this so i can
downgrade? i'd like to fix this very soon. their's several tv shows i
record with this app. thanks again for any help.