Hi all,

So I'm going through and starting to replace some of the songs I imported from
CDs with iCloud copies.  Some of these songs are also in playlists.  When you
create a playlist, I always thought that iTunes stored a second copy of the
song, though I'm not sure if that's right.  So, if I want the better copy of
the song to appear in my playlists, do I also have to go in and replace the
song there, or will the playlist automatically use the iCloud copy?
Thanks,
Donna