Oh wow! So what's the $4.99 option then? I mean what's the exact wording?

Regards Chris

On 01/03/2014 13:27, Marianne Denning wrote:
I just had to purchase a package again.  There are now four options
instead of 2.  There is an unlimited 3 month option for $24.99 and one
a the low end for $4.99, I think.  They are really tring to make it
affordable for everyone and I appreciate that.  There are very heavy
users and those who only use it once in awhile.  Thank you Tap Tap
See!