When running disk X, I am not getting any windows. I started it last night,
this morning I was still not getting any windows, so it's not a question of
time. I ran the terminal commands, tried to use the install file in the
package, but that when I ran the terminal command half give me said I needed we
privileges.
Not sure what else to try?.

Sent from my iPhone