The first question is I have gotten a new external drive which I'm going to
turn into the master backup drive. However given the fact that drives are
becoming smaller and smaller and physical stature these days but I want to do
is encrypted drive today have not done this in a very long time can anyone give
me any good suggestions on how to go about doing this?

The second question is regarding our good friend Gmail. I unfortunately or
fortunately have two Gmail accounts the first one is working very well and it
is a Gmail account to my part-time job at Portland community college
unfortunately the other Gmail box is my personal Gmail box which when OS X
10.92 came out it unfortunately got rid of my personal Gmail box any good
suggestions on getting this box correction OS X 10.92. Other any good
suggestions on how to get that Gmail box back on my computer instead of on my
phone? I only have about 1400 messages then it? I would like to have the
opportunity to go through them and delete them? Any good suggestions are
certainly welcome? Unfortunately since I only look at this list on the phone
right now because of what I just described

Unfortunately since I'm having a problem accessing mass is it possible for
people to send the suggestions directly to my work email that way I will see it
significantly quicker as I've mentioned I only have 1400 messages in my box
hope all is well have a good one

Sincerely, Maurice Mines.
Student accessibility aid.
Voicemail phone, 360-524-0791.