How are you all doing this? My FaceTime app has absolutely nothing in the main
window except for the usual three buttons, and the menus only let me select my
microphone. Even the Preferences item is dimmed. FaceTime works, though,
because I can start calls from my Contacts app. What am i missing?

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com