Hello Jessica,

One thing I noticed is that when trying to determine what information is on a
product, I have the video on, and I slowly move the iPhone over the package.  I
also hold the iPhone about a foot away from the item.  This is approx. 30 CM.

Sometimes, I have to wait up to 20 seconds or so before hearing a response.

HTH,

Mike