RFB&D offers a download manager for windows in order to download their
daisy books.  Do they have one for the mac yet?  I have not heard that
they have a mac compatible download manager.  So, is this program
provided by this link made so that one can bypass the rfb&d download
manager in order to download their daisy books?

I'm confused as to exactly what this program will do and how it
works.  I'm even confused as to if it's software or an apple script or
what.  LOL!  I don't even know what an apple script is.  :)

Also, is RFB&D offered outside the U.S.?

Thanks,
Christina