Hi all,

Unfortunately I have not a mac yet so I can not test....
Postbox an e-mail client based on Thunderbird engine available at
http://www.postbox-inc.com is available for windows and mac.
AS someone already tried it or plan to test it soon ?
As this one is not a free product (it can be trialled but this is a
shareware) it is probably no accessible yet but I think we can make a
request for it for a future version...
So if someone tested it, could he/she give us its impressions ?
This software is a paid one but have very interesting features not
present in the regular thunderbird product...

Cordialement, regards,

--

Claude Renaud