You only need a registration code if you buy from redsweater software.  You buy
it from the App Store, then you don't need a code, it will be tied to your
appleID.]

Kliphton
~Email&iMessage~ kliphton....@outlook.com
~Twitter,Instagram,Foursquare&Skype~ kliphton72
(Text only) 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-Read at your own risk) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
Sent from my iPhone