Hey Guys!

I just installed SL on both my laptop and my iMac and so far have a
few questions about VO. I read somewhere that the new version has
features like shortcut keys to switch from dom to group mode and
sounds when entering a password. it does enter the sound when typing a
password on some stuff but not on others. Is there a way to fix it?
also I read about quick nav but don't see any options in the VO
utility to even switch to that mode.

Is there anywhere I can find a list of the  new shortcut keys and
things? Thanks