Is there a particular skype ap that's accessible? The one I downloaded
is not as accessible as it might be, or I'm doing it wrong. It says I
have three contact requests but no matter how I try and access what
they are, it won't read them. Now it's reading a list of presumably
the letters of the alphabet under which heading I might have contacts,
so for instance it says A C D E F  H L etc. but that's the extent of it.
The other thing that's causing me problems is how to sync skype
contacts between IPhone and Mac? I thought they would sync if you
checked that box in the cell phone settings scroll area in ITunes, but
it seems it only works one way, if at all. Any help would be
appreciated.
Rebecca