Hi Lindsay

If you can find any Spanish braille tables that show the different
symbols for Spanish braille, there is a couple on this list who can
make Spanish braille tables available.  For example, you could find
the tables in JAWS and send them out to Anne Robertson, who is on this
list.  Here is the address Anne Robertson <a...@anarchie.org.uk>

Regards