Well, I'm not sure how much they see. I know that one day there was a field to
put in a coupon and rumola attempted to solve it as a captcha; I would think
that if they saw everything is would have been obvious that this wasn't a
captcha. We each have to draw our own lines when it comes to privacy risks; I
suspect that if we were totally aware of all the possible risks many of us
would consider whether we should be online at all. That doesn't mean we should
be fatalistic and take any and all risks without thought or preparation, but I
think it does mean we always need to keep in mind that we are taking risks just
by being connected to the Internet and then we have to decide how best to
protect ourselves and which risks are acceptable and/or necessary.