Just to say on an UK keyboard the at symbol is shift apotrophe. Shit 2 is an open double quote.

Regards Chris

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!

On 17/03/2014 01:22, Teresa Cochran wrote:
It's hard to review what you do on any screen-reader, but this method has worked
consistently for me. While writing your status, press the at symbol (shift-2 on the
keyboard) immediately followed by the person's name or a large part outhe name and press
enter. Finish the status. When you review your post on your wall with Voiceover, it will
say the name with a link and "menu", which indicates the person has been tagged.

HtH,
Teresa

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to
read."--Groucho Marx