Hi Tim,
Thanks very much for your detailed response with appropriate commands and the
steps involved and explanations. Just wondering, how do I jump to the lcd
panel? and what is that exactly? I haven't heard that term before. *smile*
Hope you have a great day,
Andrew
On 17 Mar 2014, at 2:47 pm, Tim Kilburn <kilbur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Press cmd-option-4 to open your Downloads window while in iTunes.  You can
> then Interact with the Downloads table within this window to check the
> progress of each item being downloaded.  If you are only downloading one item
> though, there is no real need to open the Download window, simply go to the
> LCD panel, and it can be accessed in there.  If it is displaying the current
> song or something like that, just press the "Show Next View" button in the
> LCD panel and you should get the Download progress.
>
> HTH.
>
> Later...
>
> Tim Kilburn
> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
>
> On Mar 16, 2014, at 6:08 PM, Andrew Head <ath...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> Just wondering, once I press the download button to download content from
>> the itunes store on my mac, how do I check on the download progress of the
>> files? I can't seem to find that information.
>> Any help is greatly appreciated,
>> Andrew

Hi all,
I am playing  a song and I want to use soundhound to find out who the artist
is. I have it set to automatically listen when I open the app. music was
playing and I opened the app, Nothing seemed to happen. I flicked around the
screen, and found the identify music button, pressed it, but nothing happened.
The phone didn't give back any results
anyone else had this issue, I couldn't even find the soundhound settings to
check on this problem, there appears to be an update, the app looks different
since I last used it.