I can tell you that startup as far as Fusion is concerned is much shorter in
v6x than in v5x. Also, and this might just be my machine but Fusion keeps going
even if there's a lot of disc activity. In v5 the mac would either delay in
responding or report that Fusion is busy then ready. Again this could just be
my machine and not a complaint at all. Will do some more testing with my
Windows 7 64 bit VM. Note from V6x of Fusion anyone even without a Vmware
account can trial the software at no charge for 30 days.
Regards Chris
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!