Hi,

Go into iTunes Preferences, in the Store pane and make sure that the "Show
iTunes in the Cloud Purchases" checkbox is checked.  Close your Preferences
window and the album should be listed in your Music Library and you should be
able to press the download button from there.    Normally, when in the Songs
view, just to the right of the Song title, there is a Local or Download button
depending on where the specific song is located.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada