You can go to the bookmarks menu and choose "show bookmarks. The first edit
field once you interact with this sidebar is "search bookmarks.

Also, when you put a search in your address bar, interact with the area that
says "search results" There is an area in it that says "history and bookmarks".

HtH,
teresa

On the other hand, there are different fingers.