From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jordie Howell
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 6:55 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: More seamless vs more isolated on VM virtual machine

Hello Bill,

I recommend you turn quick nav off (right and left arrows
simultaneously) which should negate the need for turnign VO off
entirely in the windows VM.  I too had problems with grabbing the VM
keyboard in the outset but partly it was my lack of knowledge of the
quirks of running a VM and partly it was settings, i.e. turning off
fullscreen mode so that it was easier for me to locate the VM in
VMWare  by pressing tab to the "startup" button.

Best of luck,

Jordie