What OS is this on? For OSX 10.8 it was pretty bad. Maybe they finally fixed that on OSX 10.9.

CB

On 3/19/14 8:44 PM, Barry Hadder wrote:
Hello everyone.

For any who may be interested, I was curious as to how well vo would respond to
MathML and I found a page with some sample equations at
http://www.mathjax.org/demos/mathml-samples/.  The page initially shows them in
html/css, but I chose MathML from the popup and got an alert saying that my
browser doesn't support all features natively or something to that affect.
However, it seems to work quite well to me in spite of the limitations.  Maybe
someone else can check it out and let me know what you think.
Later.

Barry Hadder
bhad...@gmail.com

--