Hi Alex,

This question may be slightly complicated by the fact that JAWS includes
features to make use of MS Word more productive that aren't strictly speaking
to do with accessibility.

For instance, you can search for changes in text attribute and skim read
documents, including pulling out sentences that contain particular keywords.
  Whether these  features are useful or not will depend on what you want to do
in Word.

That said, all the advanced productivity features in the world don't help if FS
then breaks access to the Save As dialog box for a month ...

Cheers,

Ed