Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for posting your findings.  I downloaded a trial and can confirm your
findings.  I could not get past the first screen as you stated.  It's good that
the program's accessibility has improved, but it doesn't appear ready for use
by VO users yet.  Hopefully, the company will work with us on accessibility
improvements.