Hi all,

I have never been a big fan of the Mac mail search, and I don't use it that
often. Having just recently upgraded to Mavericks, I kept my classic mail view,
and today was the first time I tried to do a search in mail. In the tool bar, I
found the search box and typed in my term. It seems that the default is to
search the entire message, not just the subject or from or whatever else. There
is a menu button that says the search text followed by the words entire message
or something like that. I tried to activate that button, assuming that I would
get to change to just subject, but nothing happened when I did that. Can
somebody please explain how to limit a search to just a given field?

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com