If you use Quick Nav, turn it off to use spell check features as outlined in
all the instructions you are about to receive.

Once Quick Nav is turned off, then down arrow once. If this does not yield the
suggestion list, left arrow until back into the misspelled word then down arrow
once. If there's more than one suggestion, right arrow, which is totally
counterintuitive to what you do in Windows spell check. When you find the
suggestion you want, hit enter.

Hope that helps.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com